Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Penny for my technology education thoughts

Today we live in a world filled with technology and we have all had to adapt to the changes as well as keep up with new technology. I think personally for me 12 years ago when I purchased my computer and started navigating the internet, it was not that user friendly as it is today. From cell phones to computers these devises seem to be getting smaller, smarter are easier to use. For my children it has been a totally different experience because there is technology based toys for every stage of development. My kids are not afraid of technology , in fact they embrace it and look forward to new advances. 
Recently I lost my cell phone and had to replace it with an older version until I could afford an iPhone replacement, well it was just a pain because it just seem more difficult and time consuming to navigate to my Facebook or text or even check my emails. I was really so relieved to finally have a smart phone again because I felt it saved me a ton of time. 
I personally love technology although it can be a bit challenging, but with the right step by step instruction I fell it is totally doable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment